Thursday, January 22, 2009

The PC Lounge of 14 Washington Street!


I have written about this business’ capability to provide excellent computer repairs, upgrades, and design of websites but neglected to illuminate their internet cafĂ© section that provides a wide selection of food and beverages.

They also not only provide take out orders but deliver orders without any surcharges for the additional service, nor does a minimum charge apply.

While enjoying your meal you can also check your email with a computer made available for your use with a nominal fee applicable.

In addition to their excellent menu, they also serve cappuccino, Latte, and Espresso. Quality Boar’s Head brand Meats are served.

This is definitely a great place to visit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner sandwiches especially for those who happen to work downtown New Britain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried the coffee shop yet, but I am the owner of a local business, and I had a commercial laser printer that was broken. I was ready to throw it out, so I figured that I would have these guys take a look at it. These guys fixed my printer for $39, so now I have a $500 printer that works just like new. I would highly recommend them for computer repairs.

Anonymous said...

Hey: New Britain-----the Food is great.

stop by and try.

Anonymous said...

Hey: New Britain-----the Food is great.

stop by and try.

Web Tracking
Online Florist