Thursday, November 21, 2013

Former Town and City Clerk Thanks The New Britain Citizens and his Staff.

Let me begin by taking this opportunity to express my appreciation to all the voters of New Britain who elected me for town clerk for so long a time. It warms my heart to know so many care.

At the same time, I would like to thank the entire staff at the town clerk’s office; without them, nothing could be accomplished. Each and every one of them do a superb job in serving the public. They do this because first they are nice people, but most importantly because they are fully knowledgeable in what they do!

Many people do not know the complexities of the town clerk’s office and what’s required to carry out all that’s done. This staff does it all and does it well.       .

1 comment:

Frank Smith said...

Peter served out city very well throughout hid tenure. Trusting he will enjoy his retirement with enjoyable travels.

Web Tracking
Online Florist