Friday, October 10, 2014

Have Democrats Become The Homophobic Party?


FRANKSMITHSAYSNB EDITORIAL:


Perhaps when Alderman Trueworthy attacked 2 gay men who happen to own a business in New Britain and pay taxes in this city, he was simply following the lead of the governor he no doubt idolizes?  Just yesterday during the debate with Tom Foley, Governor Malloy called conservatives who happen to disagree with his policies "right wing tea baggers."  So now if you just disagree with Malloy's policies, Malloy viciously attacks you by calling you a vile slang term that refers to a specific homosexual sex act.  I guess we all now know how Governor Malloy really feels about homosexuals which is apparently consistent with Alderman Trueworthy's feelings as he demonstrated in that bar that night.  I suppose Malloy is free to ridicule and insult gay men all he wants, because they will no doubt still vote for him since all that ever seems to matter to such liberal groups is the "D" next to a candidate's name no matter how much that candidate may personally despise them as demonstrated through his comparing them to a group of Republicans which we all know Malloy despises as the lowest form of life on earth.  The only question left is whether Malloy feels that Republicans or homosexuals (tea baggers as he called them) are the lower form of life.  One thing is certain, we will never know the real truth because we would have to rely on Malloy to tell us the truth.

For those of you who don't know the definition of "tea bagging" here it is:

"Teabagger" is yet another shining example of "civil discourse" by left wingers in America.

The etymology of the word "teabagging" involves a slang term originating in American homosexual subculture involving a specific (typically humiliating based on context) sexual activity between two homosexual males. I won't bother going into clinical details. The term first entered popular culture via a gay bar scene in a 1998 comedy/drama movie called "Pecker" and then video game players imitating the act (politics.stackexchange.com).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Frank, I have been a homosexual all my entire long life and I never had heard that word to describe anything I have associated with. I guess I may have to start hanging with you as it sounds that you know a lot stuff about gay culture that I feel I am very naïve about!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Wow Frank, I have been a homosexual all my entire long life and I never had heard that word to describe anything I have associated with. I guess I may have to start hanging with you as it sounds that you know a lot stuff about gay culture that I feel I am very naïve about!

Maybe he learned a lot after Trueworthy turned him on to the bar owned by 2 gay guys?

Anonymous said...

Frank teabagging is not a homosexual term. One does not have to be a male or female to have a scrotum bounced on their face.

Just sayin

Anonymous said...

sounds like we are hearing from local experts!

Anonymous said...

sounds like we are hearing from local experts!

Anonymous said...

This is Sammy Zherka, self-proclaimed leader of the Tea Party movement, with a tea bag pinned to his shirt. “Tea Bagger” used in this context (Tea Party Movement) has absolutely NOTHING to do with a sex act.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rwkphotography/3581871487/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Anonymous said...

If you saw the movie, you wouldn't be defending our mean and nasty governor like that. I can't ever remember such a miserable person holding public office.

Web Tracking
Online Florist